Useful Information and Links
Please find below some useful website that might support you with home learning:
- https://www.youtube.com/thebodycoachtv– a free daily workout at 9.00am, hosted by the popular Joe Wicks! We are completing this at school too, every morning!
- https://www.outoftheark.co.uk/ootam-at-home – Out of the Ark Music has an extraordinary power to bring us together, it can lift us when we feel low, energise us when we feel tired, and is something we all have in common. So, to help with the rhythms and routines of our new daily lives, Out of the Ark are releasing seven songs, one for each day, all with challenges and activities related to each song. Lots of children are familiar with these songs as we regularly sing them in assembly.
- https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/ – David Walliams is releasing a free audio book each day for thirty days! A chance for your children to sit and listen to a story being told.
- https://stories.audible.com/discovery– for as long as schools are closed, Audible is making hundreds of titles available for free to help people cope with self-isolation.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/ – Oxford Owl is providing a range of free ebooks that match our children’s current book bandings. All you need to do is register with the link above, then select levels, then click book bands and select your child’s colour based on their latest reading book.
The government have produced some guidance documents that you may find useful. Please find the links below: