Headteacher: Miss C McCarthy
Business Opportunities Manager: Ms Anna Harvey
SENCO: Miss C McCarthy is the person responsible for co-ordinating the day-to-day provision for pupils with SEND. Miss McCarthy can be reached at the school on 01234 740202 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our full address is:
Houghton Conquest Lower School
Telephone Number: 01234 740202
If you need any further information/clarification on the information on our website please contact Mrs K Browne, Communication Officer, on email@example.com.
8 Ways of Communicating with School
1. Face to Face; speak to us outside school at the start or end of the day or call in at the office – if there’s no one in, just ring the bell and we’ll be with you very shortly. If you need to see your child’s teacher pop into the Office and an appointment can be made.
2. Telephone (01234 740202) and speak to us directly or leave a message – we will get back to you.
3. Send us an Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (parents please use email email@example.com)
4. Send a note into school with your child or drop it in the school post box inside the reception.
5. Attend our parent information evenings.
6. Come to The Friends of Houghton Conquest Lower School events and meetings.
7. When you have received and read your child’s end of year report, complete the feedback sheet that accompanies it.
8. Put a note in the comments box in reception.
We are situated in the heart of Houghton Conquest village, between two major roads linking to the wider community of Central Bedfordshire and beyond.